What are the fields today which do not see the feminine galore? Very few we suppose. And if not the fields (of any type), the roads would be grey and dull without them too. From medicine to health care, from business to astronomy, household management to technical education, women have made their mark be it any area of interest. When they plan it they go for it and there’s often no turning back.
And who’d wish to see a back turned when the journey sets off with so much of enthusiasm and zeal? This is exactly the case with female drivers; they haven’t missed out any chance of making the score even to that of their male counterparts, in fact outscored them in most cases.
When it comes to driving heavy duty vehicles, men take pride in their masculinity and the knowledge they possess oh-so-well about vehicles (probably their prime love) that they often undermine the fact that women have repeatedly proven to be great drivers. You see the use of ‘control’ they’ve repeatedly been taught since a tender age, what a better use could be than controlling a vehicle- a toy!
- Sensing speed and approaching accidents is what women do better than men – have only men sensed the danger coming so frequently, the world would have been more peaceful!
- Giving indicators about turns rather than doing it out of the blue- of course they war, they always do!
- Better use of rear-view and side mirrors. Since they’re more into details of products (it always comes handy apart from shopping trips too).
- Less habitual of cutting into busy traffic- They have their own way out of any difficulty.
- Less into using cell phones for making calls or messaging while driving. The boredom on the other side could always wait.
- Keeping up with the speed according to the situation- just the pace you need according to circumstances.
- Staying within the speed limits. They set boundaries, they follow them first!
- Stopping at signals. And they know when to come on a halt.
- Causing fewer impediments on the busy roads- they often take their own lead.
- Less likely to stick close to the vehicle in front of their own. Miles apart a bumper closer!
There are things that men outsmart women in, as well such as in control of the vehicle and with good observation about blind spots. Of course they’d be good at something- but only few things!
Women are not only driving domestic vehicles in today’s time, they are in the driver’s seat of heavy duty vehicles as well and many of the times they are doing a good job. Truck driving, however requires certain strengths that women need to master if they’re carrying the load of a giant vehicle under their palms (those hands have raised giants, vehicles are often a piece of cake but still it’s better to opt for a bit of practice). Most of the time, women who could lift at least 75 pounds at chest high and hop in and out of trucks many times a day can work as truck drivers. Also it must be kept in mind, that driving trucks includes being on duty regardless of the weather conditions or in any situation where a normal daytime job would sound cool (but normality is not what today’s woman looks for- she’s equally challenging- bring it on!). Along with physical strength and